- Click+drag with the mouse to rotate, scroll to zoom.
- Or use the buttons in the upper left. The Home button resets the view.
- Change from Capsule to Orbit mode in the upper right to enable full 3d
- rotation and hold Ctrl down to pan the view.
- Use the opacity slider on the left to reveal layers.
- Click on the toggle below the slider to control layers individually.
- Use the searchbox at the upper right to search, or click on entities to select them.
- Click on the background or on the X to undo selection.
- Ctrl+click on entities to quickly hide entities. (Cmd+click on mac.)
- Shift+click on entities or labels (or click on the 'pin' icon in a label) to pin an entity. This will keep it selected while you select more.
- Use the visibility icon on an entities name to hide an item. Unlike Ctrl+clicking an entity the visibility tool will leave hide the items until 'Unhide All' is clicked on the upper right.
- Use the 'Zoom to' tool on the items name to center the view on the item.
- Use the down arrow on the items name to reveal information about the item.
- Use the model select icon above the anatomy slider on the left to load different models.
- Hierarchy is a list of all the entities you have in your current scene. You can turn parts on and off using the check marks by each object or group of objects.